Join us thorough the months of July and August for our delicious Alessandro Reserve Masterclass Lunch.
Indulge in an exquisite three course luncheon along with hand crafted wine! Here at Saddler’s Creek Wines we showcase the most prestigious range of our portfolio, the Alessandro Reserve collection. The tasting consists of new release and cellar release wines each Sunday in July and August.
Discover the unique character and expression of each varietal, and allow your palate to be enchanted by the unrivalled quality of our award-winning wines. Our Alessandro Reserve collection celebrates the importance of terroir and the art of winemaking.
Held at Saddler’s Creek Winery you will be guided by one of our knowledgeable wine hosts through a selection of Chardonnay, Shiraz, Cabernet Sauvignon and Fortified.
Award winning Chef Jonathan Heath from Well Seasoned Catering has curated a delicious 3 course meal-
Masterclass lunch includes;
- Saddler’s Sparkling Chardonnay Pinot Noir NV
Antipasto platter includes- arancini balls, bruschetta, deli meats, mozzarella and pickled vegetables to be enjoyed with the tasting of each wine
- 2022 Alessandro Reserve Chardonnay
- 2020 Alessandro Reserve Shiraz (LHC)
- 2014 Reserve Shiraz (LHC)
- 2020 Alessandro Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon (LHC)
- 2013 Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon (LHC)
- 2017 Alessandro Reserve Shiraz (HV)
Lamb ragout gnocchi and a delicious Italian side salad- Panzanella
- Pair this course with your favourite wine from above!
- Saddler’s Rare Muscat NV
Please be aware this is an experience for guests 18 years and above only