We are an online merchant based in Australia.
Saddlers creek Wines (us)
The User (you)
Saddlers Creek Wines Website (Cellar2U)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Legal Compliance
- It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to or obtain alcohol on behalf of a person under the age of 18 years.
- By completing the order and offer to purchase the liquor, all the details you have provided are vouched true and correct. It is a condition of purchase that you verify that you are 18 years of age or over.
- If you do not verify that you are 18 years or older your order will not be processed.
- The sale of liquor pursuant to the offer to purchase from the website is made at our licensed premises.
- Should you object to any of these Terms and Conditions (including any subsequent amendments), you must immediately discontinue using this website.
2. Browsing Conditions
Subject to the following exceptions, you may not modify, transmit, distribute or reproduce in whole or in part any of the material on this Site without our prior written consent. You may make such incidental copies of the material on this Site as is necessary for you to browse the Site. This includes downloading the information, storing it in cache, and displaying it, and making printed copies of the pages which make up the Site for personal, non-commercial use. It does not include making copies of printed pages, reproducing material from this Site in other websites, or mirroring the Site.
3.Third Party and Link Disclaimers
This Site may have links to other websites. We do not control or maintain these websites, and we are not responsible for their content. These links are made available as a convenience only and do not mean that we endorse or accept any responsibility for the content or use of the linked Site.
4. Disclaimer of Warranty
The materials provided on this Site, including, but not limited to, text, pictures, audio and video, are provided without any warranties, express or implied. To the extent permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties as to merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of the materials on this Site. We do not warrant that this Site or any of its contents or features will be available at any time. No warranties are given as to the accuracy, completeness or up to date nature of the materials provided.
5. Limitation of Liability
We accept no liability or responsibility for any loss or damage suffered as a result of direct or indirect use or application of any material or information made available on this Site, and recommend that you exercise your own skill and care with respect to its use. In no event will we be liable to any party for any damages, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, for any use of this Site, or any other hyperlinked website, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on your information handling system or otherwise, even if we are expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
We may make changes and/or improvements to this Site and this agreement at any time without notice.
7. Jurisdiction and Choice of Law
This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws in force in the State of New South Wales, Australia. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the State of New South Wales, Australia.