Cocktails and Canapes Masterclass – Sundays in December
Sunday 4th, 11th & 18th December from 11am – 1pm
Cocktails & Canapes Masterclass – Sundays in December
Join us for a hands on interactive 2hr masterclass where you will blend & shake 3 holiday season-inspired wine cocktails, accompanied by a selection of chef prepared festive canapes.
Hosted at Saddler’s Creek Winery in the Hunter Valley and guided by our “Queen of Cocktails” Amelia. We have teamed up with Pokollbin Distillery and designed 3 festive season wine cocktails which you will make in this hands on interactive masterclass.
Chef Jonathan Heath from Well Seasoned Catering has prepared a matching menu of canapes and will demonstrate how to cure your own salmon at home.
COCKTAILS & CANAPES MASTERCLASS;
- 2 hour guided interactive cocktail and food experience session; 11.00am – 1.00pm
- Held each Sunday in December (4th, 11th and 18th December).
- 3 Festive season inspired wine cocktails
- Recipe cards for each cocktail
- Matched with a selection of canapes
- Chef demonstration of canape preparation
- Limited numbers per session
Tickets $69 per person and includes all ingredients, equipment and food.
(Private group sessions available on request, subject to availability).
FEATURED WINE COCKTAILS
‘Better Not Pout’ Punch
– Sparkling Chardonnay Pinot Noir and Pokolbin Distillery Premium Vodka, Pomegranate Festive Wine Cocktail
- Fresh oyster cranberry mignonette
- Confit chicken terrine, pistachio dust, ginger beer reduction
Rosey Gin Fizz
– A refreshing Saddler’s Rosé wine cocktail using local Pokolbin Distillery Native Plum & Finger Lime Gin
* please note this has egg white, if you have an egg allergy please make a note on your booking.
- Gin cured salmon w citrus mascarpone, toasted Turkish bread.
- Chef Jon will demonstrate how to cure your salmon as home with wild dill, mustard seed, gin, juniper seed, salt, sugar( brown), lemon zest
– Our version of the Espresso Martini, combining Pokolbin Distillery Mocha Vodka, espresso and Saddler’s Rare Muscat.
- Tiramisu- made with muscat soaked bourdin biscuit, coffee bean angel dust