In this Chardonnay & Shiraz Masterclass, you will be guided through a selection of new release wines featuring Hunter Valley classic varietals.
Discover how different wine making techniques are used to bring out the best in the same grape varietal from different locations across the Valley, and how each wine pairs back with food. Each wine bracket has been matched with a degustation plate of mouthwatering substantial canapes prepared by Chef Jonathan Heath from Well Seasoned Catering.
- 2022 Saddler’s Chardonnay
San Choy style chicken Caesar salad
- 2022 Winemaker’s Craft Marrowbone Chardonnay
Salmon patè en croute
- 2022 Ryan’s Reserve ‘Stephanie’ Chardonnay
Deep fried Brie, spiced pear chutney
- 2018 Winemaker’s Craft ‘Single Barrel’ Ryan’s and Saddler’s Shiraz
Mushroom and lentil lasagna croquettes
- 2017 Saddler’s ‘Winemakers Block’ Shiraz
Beef Carpaccio, rocket, seeded mustard, capers, balsamic reduction
- 2019 Alessandro Reserve Hunter Valley Shiraz
Lamb pastrami, baba ghanoush, pomegranate molasses